Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I'm on My Grown Woman


Hey guys! So don’t kill me because I definitely forgot where I wore this out too! I think it was work so let’s go along with that! Lol
Today for work I wore my tan jacket/blazer that I’ve been dying to wear! Can you guys believe this has been in my closet for a lil over two years!! How is that for a classic piece that doesn't go out of style? I threw my Hudson five pocket jeans on w/ the jacket and white tank I wore underneath! I wore two non-matching bangles and my white and gold-HEARTED charm bracelet…. And to top the look off I wore tan businesswoman pumps! Nothing too FLASHYY. I believe is very appropriate for the business casual summers many of your jobs may have! But if this were the fall/winter I would wear black skinny slacks and really cute black w/ a hint of tan stilettos and I think that would be very work appropriate but still very fashion forward! That’s my goal is to help you guys put everyday looks together, but still make them work appropriate. This look made me feel GROWN and SEXY! I felt like a businesswoman who could conquer anything!
Get this Look for LESS:
Forever21.com-Jacket
Annie Sez (Boutique in West Bloomfield, MI)- Hudson Jeans
Aldoshoes.com-Tan Pumps
Above are the stores where you can find my exact outfit! But if you want to tweak your look a lil bit… try these stores:
H&M
TjMaxx
Loehamans


Until Next Time…Happy Shopping!!

Fashionably Yours,

Kiera <3

P.S. The Etiquette Tip of the Day is: A Lady always remembers her "please's" and "thank you's"

No comments:

Post a Comment