Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flying Fashion!

Hey Everyone! So I know you guys are thinking what in the world is going i this pic! But I wanted to do something different and have more fun and exciting pics. So today's fashion tip is playing around with what works! This look took a lil time to put together, but not everything goes along with white shorts as well as the GREY shrug, so being the fashionista that I am I had to find a clever way to make it work! So I simply just added a mid-color tank top! Not to dark, not to light! But midway! It worked! This is a cute "Starbucks" look! But if you wanna turn it into "Night on the Town" I suggest you adding pumps and a dressy top, but make sure it works well with WHITE!!!

Get This Look:
www.tjmaxx.com-shrug
www.gap.com- shorts
www.forever21.com-tank

Until Next Time.....Happy Shopping!!!
Fashionably Yours,
Kiera <3

P.S. The Etiquette Tip of Day is: Think before you speak! Especially as young ladies we have to watch what comes out of our mouthes...because we were made to be dainty and we need to stay that way ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment