Monday, July 27, 2009

Today was A BRIGht DAY!!

Today was a GREAT FaShIoN forward day! It was very chilly outside today…that’s Michigan weather for you! So of course your FaShIoNiStA took an opportunity to wear something caute before it was TOO hott to wear until fall! So…. I wore my peach colored off the shoulder hoodie w/ my favorite skinny jeans! I swear by these jeans! My best friend Tahirah and I LOVVVEEE LOVVVEEE these jeans! We went back and bought a 2nd pair! Lol My main color was gold so I of course I wore my sparkly “Kenzie” shoes w/ the maroon bow dawn atop of the shoe. Next, I added two oversized brightly colored bangles w/ my colorful clutch and my HUGE gold earrings! This is a MAJOR MAJOR RULE!! Don’t have too many colorful items on or added w/ your look…or you will look like a RAINBOW and that would be DREADFUL!! My colors worked because I had three colorful items…such as: 2 bangles and my clutch..



You Can find My Look At:

Oldnavy.com-sweatshirt

forever21.com-jeans & accessories

Macys.com-Kenzie shoes


No Worries this Outfit was $100.00 or LESS!

Until Next Time......Happy Shopping!!

Fashionably Yours,

Kiera <3

P.S. The Etiquette Tip of the Day is: A lady always sits with her feet crossed at the ankles and knees turned to the side!







2 comments: