Wednesday, August 19, 2009

80's Cute!

Hey Everyone! So the say before I bought this really really cute t-shirt from TJMaxx and I wanted to wear this shirt to work but I was wondering what would look really good with it! So I thought I would pull out my ripped "True Religion" jeans! I was thinking they would be to thick to wear but I figured it was ok since they had plenty of holes in them. I incorporated my gold "Steve Madden" thong thick sandals to give it a more casual flare. To make it more 80’s themed I had plenty of colorful bangles! I had tons tons and tons of bangles and bracelets on! To dress up my assemble I would add skinny jeans and purple stiletto. Since purple is the color of the season right now! I felt very cute casual with this outfit on!! I absolutely loved it! Know one couldn’t tell me I wasn’t looking good!!!


Get this look for less!


· The shirt was only $7.99 @ TJMaxx


· Jeans search TjMaxx or Forever21.com


· Shoes search Target.com or Stevemadden.com


· Jewelry search Forever21.com


Until We Meet Again…. Happy Shopping!!!


Fashionably Yours,


Kiera <3

P.S. Remember The Etiquette Tip of the day is: When dining fancy start with the utensil furthest from you…


1 comment:

  1. i like it when i see girls still looking fly
    with just simple clothes this is a very good example of what im talking about i love your blog
    if you would please show love to my blog and follow it would mean alot im already following you thanks nefslivingthedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete