Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Concert Style


Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while! I've been MAD busy! But anyway when I returned from the South I had to go my friend's concert and I keep bugging myself as to what I was going to wear! I kept changing my mind to this and that! So after 5 options..I finally decided to wear my dark denim "boyfriend" jeans, my white American Apparel dress , my White and Navy striped blazer , and lastly my Brown staked gladiator stilettos! This ensemble was perfect for the concert! It wasn't too much...It was just right! My accessories included 2 bangles (One creme the other gold!), long layered gold necklace, and big gold hooped earrings! This look is already for the "Nite on the Town" but to make it "day casual" I would lose the shirt, blazer, and shoes. Add A white tank top and cute gladiator sandals!

You Can Find My Look:
Oldnavy.com- Jeans
Americanapparel.com- Dress
Forever21.com- Blazer
Dsw.com- Shoes

Until Next Time.....Happy Shopping!!

Fashionably Yours,

Kiera <3

P.S. The First Date Etiquette Tip of Day: Be yourself! It's too much to keep up a lie and why would you want to? So be yourself and relax, he will love who you are and if he doesn’t he probably was not worth knowing anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment