Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Trendy, but Work Appropriate










Hey! I know everyone’s anticipating the blog for today!! I’ve thought all day as to what I am going to blog about! So I thought I would talk about dressing the part for a job interview!! Today at work we conducted interviews for our program so I had to dress up as well! So today I decided to wear a pink button down with seersucker tan mixed with brown pants! Trust me it was
HOTTT FIRE!! I didn’t want to do too much because I was dressing professional for the day, but to make it POP I wore two big bangles one floral the other leopard print. I know it sounds weird with the two together, but with style you have to take risk and learn to MISMATCH. “Matchy Matchy” is never stylish but learning what’s the best fit for your style is what will take you far!

Today you can find my outfit at H&M (Pink Shirt), Kohl’s (Seersucker Pants), Forever21 (Bangles), & Sundance (Boutique in West Bloomfield, MI Loafers)

Today my image said I was a working girl i! I was trendy, but work place appropriate. That’s a good tip to remember a lot of trends are cute but not all of them are appropriate for the work environment.

Get this look for less!!!
No need to fret everyone this look was only a tad less than $75.00! Can you get excited ;-)

Until We Meet Again….Happy Shopping!!!
Fashionably Yours,
Kiera <3

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those Bangles...Don't you want to go and find me some??? :)

    ReplyDelete