Monday, June 8, 2009

Sickly Fashion


This morning I woke up feeling kind of sick...The first thing that came to mind was I DON’T WANT TO GO TO WORK TODAY!! So I finally rolled out of bed and walked into my closet and looked and said “uggghhh what am I going to wear today” I want to be cute but not too flashy because I wasn’t in the mood! Yes everyone, it was THAT KIND OF DAY! So after trying on this and that I finally settled on an outfit!! I threw on my favorite skinny jeans, a screen t-shirt, and gray converse. The jeans are from Forever21, t-shirt from Motivation (boutique in Ann Arbor, MI), and converse aka "Chucks" from Underground Station.

So, you may be asking, "How did I come up this look today?" Ummm….Well I just decided I was gonna be cute and casual! Nothing too flashy but still fashionable. Something simple and cute that I could just add my TIFFANY jewelry with, because every girl LOVES Tiffany`s.

This outfit says, just because you're sick doesn't mean you can't be fabulous! So I made it up in my mind that I was still going to be cute!

Now, this outfit can definitely be dressed up. I would add multiple long necklaces to make the shirt POP a little more, keep the jeans and add a really cute funky peek-a-boo chunky stiletto. Also the jewelry would include tons of bangles and big hoop earrings.

Get this look for less!!!

Items you may want to fine cheaper:

Converse.....Target and Payless

Stiletto.....Chermin Shoe Outlet, Loehmans, TjMaxx, and Target.

Until We Meet Again....Happy Shopping!!

Fashionably Yours,

Kiera <3>





No comments:

Post a Comment