Friday, June 26, 2009

Flashy But Not Cashy!!


Hey! So I’ve been seeing everyone with these Betsey Johnson Laptop cases and I thought to myself, "those are cute, but I’m definitely not spending like $50.00 for a laptop case!!" So, fortunately my friend told me that I could find them @ TJMaxx for $15.00-$20.00. Now actually, my Laptop bag was a birthday gift from my friend SHARI {Shout out to you!! <3>


This is such a cute/ trendy way to dress up your laptop. When Your laptop is in a cute case it makes you feel different! It makes you strive to do your best! Since I’ve had my Leopard Print bag, I’ve been anticipating going back to school and working this upcoming semester! Being average is not going to cut it...You have to be willing to do what ever it takes if you ever want to make it to the TOP! So, who is going to join me at the TOP and STRIVE to the BEST we can BE??!! Great!!! Go and get your laptop bag today!

Until We Meet Again….Happy Shopping!!!

Fashionably Yours,

Kiera <3

P.S. The Etiquette Tip of the day is: The Drinking Glass is always to your right!

1 comment: