Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fashion At the Park

Today was my lil cousin Avery’s bday party and of course she wanted her big cousin Kiera there! So I had to chaperon four GIRLS all around CJ Barrymore’s! I didn’t want my attire to be dressed up because I knew I would be ripping and running all day with the kids! So I finally decided I would wear my new lil Rolling Stones T-shirt I bought from TJMaxx and my Dark Denim shorts from Old Navy, but to top it off I had to wear my grungy black Converse sneakers. To make my outfit POP I wore mismatched bangles, my small hearted Tiffany necklace, and Rhinestone studs.

Today you can find my outfit at TJMaxx (Rolling Stones shirt), Old Navy(Dark Denim shorts), Forever21 (Bangles), Tiffany & Co. (small hearted necklace) Underground (Black Converse sneakers)

I wanted to be fashionable, but not too dressy!

Today I felt like a big sister! I wasn’t too dressed up but I was still fashion forward! I looked as though I fit in with Avery and her friends! Is this an outfit I can dress up and turn into an evening outfit? And if so, how??

If I were to wear this look on a night on the town I would add black skinny jeans and Red stiletto silver bangles and big silver hoop earrings.

Get this look for less!!!

No need to fret everyone this look was only a tad less than $65.00!

Until We Meet Again….Happy Shopping!!!

Fashionably Yours,

Kiera <3

P.S. Etiquette Tip of the Day…A lady always owns a set of pearls (Real or FAKE)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment