Monday, July 27, 2009

1st Date Ware

Hey guys so today was a fun & anxious day! I went on a date with my friend of five years! Yea I know I shouldn’t be nervous, but I couldn’t help all the butterflies in my stomach. The most frightening part was deciding what I was going to wear on my date! Especially since my friend is very fashion forward...I had to bring my "A" game! But hey that didn’t scare me because as you all know I AM a FaShIoNiStA!! So I decided to wear a dainty linen yellow skirt with a hint of white lined at the TOP! This skirt was a life saver because on a first date you don’t want to be TOO dressed up or TOO dressed down. So I thought a skirt was very lady like and a white tank top wasn’t too much it was just RIGHT! Plus I got to wear my new Jessica Simpson sandals I just ordered off Bakersshoes.comYESSSS WE Love THOSE!!! To add a lil POP FLARe I added a long gold flowered necklace….If I do say so myself, I thought I looked very cute and lady like!! Hey Everyone, no worries this outfit was a lil over $100…including the shoes and accessories!!

You can find these items:

Forerver21.com-Skirt, Tank, & Accessories

Bakersshoes.com-Shoes

Until Next Time…..Happy Shopping!!!

Fashionably Yours,

Kiera <3


P.S The Etiquette Tip of the Day is: a lady always brings a gift or refreshments to a party/get together



1 comment: